Dino in His Draft Cart in test in San Francisco

Dino in His Draft Cart in test in San Francisco

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Dino Competes in Disc Dog Tournament!

Dino Competes in Disc Dog Tournament!
March 24, 2007
Davis, CA



Dino did very well. I took him out on Friday to the high school to practice. This was the first time I did the longer throws rather than just up close. He tried to jump up and catch them. I think he caught a couple and missed a couple, but he was really trying. He was getting distracted, so I stopped after a couple of minutes.

On Saturday, I didn't know how he would do. I didn't know if he would run out of the ring or chase another dog or what. But he was focused on the frisbee and we did several throws. I don't think he caught any, but he was trying for each.

The second round was the same. He started to get tired and running back slower, but he was still trying to catch them and chase after them. He never ran out of the ring or chased another dog.


No comments: