Dino in His Draft Cart in test in San Francisco

Dino in His Draft Cart in test in San Francisco

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Obedience Class

Dino did good. We were a few minutes late because I fell asleep until 6:30 PM. We needed a lot of repetition to get to the front door and inside. The other dogs were very wild and Dino fed upon that. He had a hard time focusing but once he remembered about the click and food he was more focused.

We stayed for the second class. I thought everything went well, but when I got home there was an email from Vicki that she didn't think he was able to do the second class. But, I was confused because he was doing very well. I don't know what she was talking about and I wanted to email her back.

He was focused on the heeling and sometimes we would go off to the side to work on attention.

Next Thursday is the last class, then we can start in the drop in obedience and Rally on Thursday.

No comments: